Monday, June 28, 2010


God damn it's hot out...this ac is fanntastic thoughh. Today I went to lunch and shopping - I didn't want to buy anything. How strange that was.

I was running through the cemetery. It is nice there, I see baby ducklings and on occasion some little bunny rabbits - I like all that.


In the cemetery
The flags are placed

Where soldiers lie true-
From wars of hate.
Unquestioned fate.
They fought for;

Dreams of men
Of happiness
Survival of you
Their lives sacrificed-

Warriors of the world blood spewed.


And there a plot freshly planted,

Grass seeds taking to their roots

Of a Soldier Boy
Who had dreams just like you
He may have died in vain--
Or glory
I fear I do not know.

Amongst the plot that shall forever mark his place

Baby ducks quacking in blue sky's grace.
And in all the sadness
And tears-
That are amongst his laden place
I find a bit of faith.
For in this world;

Of dreams forgotten-
Destinies at stake-

The soldier boy's death-

There is birth.
The imaginable peace within our reach
You and I can teach To souls brought forth
On this earth.

May the Soldier Boy

And all his brothers
Be given that gift of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment