Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am sure to try and grip
The little dreams
Small things between
Of the learned
Rights and Wrongs
Come on won't you sing our song?

Not too fast
And not too slow
No one wants to live this life alone.
Yet only you can chase your dreams.
So lets make dreams
Mixed and matched
You and I can't get trapped
Cause we're living amongst each others dreams
And aimlessly lost in love.
Come on won't you sing our song?

And so it goes-
We don't believe in lies
You and I got truth just right.
We've got something to live for
Truths of today
And tomorrows mysteries
Taking flight
In each corner of our eyes.
Cause what I know is not much
But its enough
Yeah you and I are gunna be alright.

My bones are holding strong.
I can taste your heartbeat
And it tastes just right.
Your not alone
Cause we've got truth and time-
Dreams intertwined
Come on won't you sing our song?

And we all got these big ideas
About living and life
You and I
Well we will keep them small
Cause we don't believe in lies
Just tiny matter
Of flesh blood and bones
Existing in time
And truth.

You've got my trust
And hopeless lust
To live simple
Not alone.
You took my dreams and I took yours
Now come on
Won't you sing our song?

No comments:

Post a Comment